This slaw is crunchy and sweet and tangy all at once. It’s delicious on BBQ Jackfruit Pulled “Pork” Sandwiches as well as on tacos, nachos or anything else your heart desires slaw on. And it takes about 2 minutes to whip up. That’s what I call a win!
Prep Time: 2 minutes, plus 10-20 minutes to rest in the fridge
- 1 bag cabbage slaw or 1/4 head of green cabbage and 1/4 head of red cabbage coarsely chopped and combined
- 1 lemon sliced in half
- 2 tbs of apple cider vinegar (or whatever vinegar you have on hand)
- 1 tablespoons of pure maple syrup
- Combine cabbage in a bowl with juice of one lemon, 2 tablespoons of vinegar and 1 tablespoon of pure maple syrup.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes prior to serving.