This is a simple lunch or dinner you can throw together quickly when you want something that reminds you of your pre-plant-based-diet-days. It also packs a hefty amount of protein.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 2 pieces of nan or 2 tortillas (ensure they are dairy and egg free)
- 1 handful of freshly torn butter lettuce
- 2 tsp nutritional yeast
- 1 vegan breaded chicken patty
- 1-2 tbsp of this delicious Creamy Jalapeno Dip.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and place chicken patty on a baking sheet.
- While chicken patty is cooking make the creamy jalapeno dip.
- Use a pizza cutter or knife to slice the cooked chicken patty into 4 strips.
- Layer each nan or tortilla with butter lettuce, two strips of crispy chicken, 1 tbsp of nutritional yeast and 1 tbps of creamy jalapeno dip (it’s spicy so use less if you don’t like a lot of heat).
- Fold into a taco-shape and enjoy!