This dip is addictive. I could eat it on almost anything. I particularly like it on these Crispy Chicken Wraps and on tacos. But I could probably be convinced to pour it over my cereal…
Serving size: 1 cup (who am I to judge if you eat the whole cup?)
Prep time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup of vegan mayo, plain non-dairy yogurt or vegan sour cream (they are all good)
- 1 medium jalapeno sliced (remove the seeds if you don’t like heat)
- Juice of one lemon or lime (whichever you have on hand)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 dashes of soy sauce (around 1/2 a tablespoon)
- 1 tbsp of dried chopped dill (or 2 tablespoons of fresh, chopped dill)
- salt to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender.
- Puree for 2 minutes or until everything is creamy and combined together nicely.
*You can store this in the refrigerator for up to 7 days, covered (laughing out loud because there’s no way it will last this long!).