Our ever-evolving book list is a good guide for choosing educational and inspiring reading material on your journey to optimum holistic health. Stop back by this blog post often as it is regularly updated.
When you are struggling with sadness, anxiety, shame or lack of direction:
- The Untethered Soul: The Journey Beyond Yourself – Michael A. Singer
- The Gifts of Imperfection: Let Go of Who You Think You’re Supposed to be and Embrace Who You Are – Brene Brown
- Perfect Health: The Complete Mind/Body Guide – Deepak Chopra, M.D.
- The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment – Eckhart Tolle
When you are struggling with challenging relationships:
- Codependent No More: How to Stop Controlling Others and Start Caring for Yourself – Melody Beattie
- Will I Ever Be Good Enough: Healing the Daughters of Narcissistic Mothers – Dr. Karyl McBride, Ph.D.
- Mothers Who Can’t Love: A Healing Guide for Daughters – Susan Forward, Ph.D. & Donna Frazier Glynn
- I Hate You- Don’t Leave Me: Understanding the Borderline Personality – Jarold J. Kreisman & Hal Straus
- Stop Walking on Eggshells: Taking Your Life Back When Someone You Care About has Borderline Personality Disorder – Paul Mason MS & Randi Kreger
When you are struggling with focus, concentration and/or motivation:
ADHD and Me: What I Learned from Lighting Fires at the Dinner Table – Blake E. S. Taylor